Saturday, May 12, 2018

Luncheon with Ustaz - End of Semester





This morning I drove to UIA Gombak only after hubby left for our farm in Pedas. Thus, I arrived at 8am sharp and, have to wait for my turn to read the Noble Quran at Tahsin Class. I was the second last student to read, so I waited for my classmate to finish her turn and both of us left after Ustaz Zul recited dua for us.

Then I rushed to Tafseer class, but I was already five minutes late. So sorry Ustaz Abdullah.

When class finally ended, two of my classmates came along with me for our end of semester luncheon at Restaurant Taj Hadramawt Taman Melati.

Our new semester will begin after Eid Mubarak, In shaa Allah.

I arrived home safely, did my laundry and took a nap. 😁😁😁

Then, after Asar, I drove to Pedas to Dusun Liza.  I arrived safely and hubby welcomed me but he had to go to the Masjid for solat Maghrib and will return after solat Eshaq.

We then had dinner at Chembong Food Court. Alhamdulillah.

Photo Credit: Hjh Rose and Hjh Haslinda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...