Saturday, July 29, 2017

Wedding and Larian Obor KL 2017

My pet sis Hjh Zahridah and I attended our neighbour, Hjh Shelina's daughter's akad nikah ceremony at a Villa near Tasek Titiwangsa this morning. 

Then we drove to Jalan Bukit Belacan to look for Kg Bukit Sg Puteh, the venue for my Larian Obor Kuala Lumpur 2017 Starting point. The weather was terribly hot that I told sis not to get out of the car to take my picture. 🙄

Then in the evening hubby and I attended his exclassmate's daughter's wedding reception at The Loft KL Central. 

Amongst the distinguished guests is the primadona, ever beautiful Sarimah. She acted in two of my favourite P Ramlee's movies, the legendary Ali Baba Bujang Lapok and Ibu Mertuaku.

I took the opportunity to have my picture taken with her. 😚😚😚

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...