Friday, June 16, 2017

Larian Obor SEA Games 2017

When I woke up this morning and checked my mobile phone there was a missed call from an unfamiliar number. Then when the phone rang from that number a second time I answered quickly.

When the caller said she was calling from KBSN Selangor I could feel my heart missing a beat. She informed me that I was chosen for the SEA Games 2017 Torch Bearer Run. I was speechless at first...then it struck me..that was when I began to jump with joy....yeyyyyyyyy....💃💃💃💃💃
Alhamdulillah.

Hubby was with me when I got the call and he heard and saw everything I did.... I thought he would congratulate me..but alas...he was not happy with the news. Hubby said the date for the torch run which is 3rd August is hardly a week before our Hajj flight on 9th August. My heart sank when he was not so encouraging....😔😔😔

After hubby left our chalet for his meeting with his staff, I called my pet sister Kak Zahridah and told her my good news. Kak Zahridah was very supportive.  She congratulated me and advice me to talk to hubby and seek his blessing too. 🤔🤔🤔

Then when I watsapp the good news to my Supermum group, they too congratulated me and they teased me to 'pujuk' hubby to say YES for my torch run. 😎😎😎

When hubby returned to our chalet we then drove to the Ramadan Bazar at Sg Besar and bought food for Iftar with our children at home.

We then bought ikan bilis mata biru and salted fish at our regular supplier at Kuala Selangor before our journey home to Kajang.🚘

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...