Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Ikan Ketutu (Sungai)

I took Grab again to KL Central after sending Sofiyah to work. This time the fare was just RM28. Alhamdulillah. Also the third time I use Grab. 😊

Once I reached KL Central, hurriedly walked to Platform Three for the train to Tg Malim.  Alhamdulillah, the train was already waiting and we left KL Central as scheduled which is 1.30pm.

Arrived Tg Malim about ninety minutes later. I went to the surau to solat jamaq Zuhor and Asar. Then I waited for laling.

I thought we will overnight in Tg Malim but laling said we have to return home soonest since he has a meeting with his employer tomorrow morning.

So we left Tg Malim and headed to Sungai Besar where laling had another meeting with his workers. We finally left for Kuala Selangor where we had seafood dinner at D'Coral Ikan Bakar. 

After dinner on our way out, I saw this huge aquarium with a sign that reads "Ikan Ketutu (Sungai) 1KG RM180.00". Wonder how it tastes like. Steamed or Goring Tiga Rasa?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...