Saturday, November 26, 2016

Pre Run @UIA Gombak

I arrived early for Tafsir class this morning.  Since Tahsin class was cancelled, I have an hour to kill. So, since I was already wearing my Asics running shoes, I decided to brisk walk around campus. 

I started at CELPAD, walking briskly until I reached the Engineering Faculty, where I had classes there the last semester, and I began to run. Although I was wearing my running shoes, I was also wearing my black arbaya. But then I have my jeans beneath the arbaya. So no problem running in this attire. Hahaha....

It took me about thirty minutes to complete the round which is about 3km. Alhamdullillah.

So....it will take me about two hours to Finish the 12km run tomorrow. In shaa Allah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...