Thursday, August 18, 2016

I Love Fraser's Hill

Khairul drove me to the train station where I boarded the 11.30 commuter to KL Railway Station. Then I have to wait for the connecting train to Kuala Kubu Baru. 

When I arrived at KKB train station, OMG there was no elevator and I had to use the stairs to cross the overhead bridge to the exit. Alhamdullillah there was this young man who offered to help me carry my luggage up the stairs until the Exit.

Then I waited for laling to fetch me.  Since I was hungry, it was almost three o'clock, laling took me to a warung at KKB town for makaning. 

After makaning we drove up to Fraser's hill.  Along the way we stopped at the PUAS reservoir since laling wanted to use the toilet there. 😆

I waited for laling in our suv.  I wanted to get down and take pictures of the dam but there was a black stray dog loitering near our suv. I was bitten by a stray dog once when I was in my teens so the fear of being bitten still remains. So I stayed put in our suv.

Then I saw laling calling the dog to come to him and poured water into a dust pan.  The dog drank the water, wagging its tail. What a beautiful sight. Then laling got into our suv, but instead of driving away, he opened his bag and took out some biscuits and fed the poor hungry dog.  

As we drove away, I bade farewell to the dog. In shaa Allah, on our future trip up Fraser's Hill we will bring food for 'Blackie'.

We arrived at our hotel, Shahzan Inn, safely an hour later. Alhamdullillah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...