Monday, June 13, 2016

Ramadan Day Eight

During sahoor this morning there were only hubby, Wahid, Sofiyah and I.  Hubby as usual only ate his Kjieldsen Danish Butter Cookies with BOH Tea.

I could not attend Tadarrus at BTHO today because I would like to attend Tafseer Class at Puan Salmah's abode.  Ustaz Sheikh Zoubir has returned from Algeria so classes will resume twice a month as usual. Alhamdullillah.

Hubby was suppose to send Sofiyah to her Driving School at Kg Datuk Abu Bakar Baginda Bangi.  But since he was fast asleep after returning from the Masjid I decided to send Sofiyah instead.

Sofiyah showed me the way to the driving school.  I then realised that the road I was driving through was familiar because my bff Norliza Alias's daughter lived in that area.  Her daughter Ida had delivered her first baby girl.  So In  shaa Allah I hope to visit her and baby when I picked up Sofiyah after her driving test.

When we finally reached the driving school, I felt heavy to leave Sofiyah whilst I attend Tafseer class.  There was no security guard at the venue and if Sofiyah finished her driving test early and had to wait for me to fetch her, I worry for her safety.

So I waited for her to complete her test. When I had my driving test in 1985, we only had to drive up the slope, parking and then on the road. But now, there are additional tests required. I watched them inspecting the car engine, the car's body etc. After that they got into the car with the tester and they have to show the tester what they should do once they are at the driver's seat.☺

Then only they proceeded to driving up the slope, parking and on the road. But now when they did parking its like the real thing i.e. into the parking lot itself. But during my time...we have to park within the four poles. If you knock any one of the poles....you fail!

Alhamdullillah, Sofiyah passed.  So she will get her Driving Licence and the 'P' sticker stuck on the windscreen of the car she drives. 'P' will follow her everywhere the next two years. 😆😆😆

We then visited Ida and her baby before we return home. 

After Asar I sent Sofiyah tuition.  She will have iftar at her tuition centre.  She will also do her solat Teraweeh at the tuition centre.  Alhamdullillah.

So.....I have only Wahid with me for Iftar.  Hubby said he will have his Iftar and solat Teraweeh at the Masjid Slim River.

Wahid and I had our solat Teraweeh at Masjid Uniten.  After Teraweeh we fetched Sofiyah at her tuition centre. 

We then had Danis Char Kue Tiaw for supper before returning home. Alhamdullillah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...