Thursday, May 5, 2016

Bon Voyage Akmal...

This morning sharp 7.30am I drove nephew Akmal Zuhaidi to KLIA1 for his flight home to Kuching.

I took the LEKAS highway from Ampangan, exited at Nilai toll and then made our way to PLUS highway for our journey to KLIA1.

We reached the airport at 8.15am but I missed the entrance to the Parking lot and had to make another round.

I took a photo of the spot where I parked Mercs just in case I could not locate Mercs after sending Akmal off. We then went to the food court where Akmal had his breakfast. I was fasting today.

When we finally checked in at Malindo Air counter it was almost 9am.  Akmal had to check in for boarding latest 10.25am.

After giving Akmal a big hug he proceeded to the departure gate.  Ta ta Akmal. 

I then drove home to Kajang.  Missed laling and family sooooo much much.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...