Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Zumba-ing Mid Week

This morning after sending Sofiyah to school, I bought Nasi Lemak Haji Razak for breakfast.  Then I did the laundry, water the plants, fed all the homeless cats and got ready for Zumba.

When I called Nomi, she was having breakfast with her hubby at their favourite nasi lemak stall.  Thus I drove to Zumba class alone.....

Zin Aida was our coach and boy oh boy......I almost could not keep up with her Zumba-ing. If not for the low impact moves I would have give up Zumba for today.  Perhaps at my age the loud heavy beat of the music  no longer appeals....hahahaha......  Anyway I had fun today with the other hot mamas....

After we all cooled down, and before the group photo shoot, one of the ladies introduced me to the ladies present, that if any one of them would like to improve reciting the Noble Quran, they could contact me, In shaa Allah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...