Saturday, October 31, 2015

Mr Kong Eu - Traxx FM deejay

When MAKNA staff Cik Hanim called me to book Rumah Liza 17th October I gladly confirmed the booking.  But then when she informed me that a Mr Kong Eu will contact me to finalise the booking, I thought he was a MAKNA staff too.

Then when Mr Kong Eu and his friends checked in that weekend at Rumah Liza, hubby was the one that welcomed them. 
Mr Kong Eu and his friends wanted to climb Gunung Datuk that Sunday morning. 

When hubby came home after meeting Mr Kong Eu and friends, hubby told me Mr Kong Eu is a deejay from Traxx Fm.  I was like....Really?? Never heard of Traxx radio either....hehehe.

I only listened to the radio whilst sending Sofiyah to and from school.  That also Fly Fm and Hitz for their Gotcha and Crappy calls in the morning. And sometimes Lite Fm when I want to listen to 'jiwang' songs....hahaha... OR Sinar Fm for their evergreen retro music which is soothing to my ears....

So....out of curiosity I listened to Traxx and when I heard Mr Kong Eu's voice....I am now one of his fans....

Then when I found him on FB...I sent a friend request and......he accepted. Yeyyy......

A few days after Mr Kong Eu's stay at Rumah Liza....hubby informed me that our guests had left some belongings.  A toto, a small cushion and a blanket.  So I took a picture of these items and watsapp to Mr Kong Eu.  All the items belongs to him.

So we fixed a date for Mr Kong Eu to collect his belongings which is today.  Then when he came to my abode, he sportingly agreed to wefie with me.  Thank you Mr Kong Eu.  😊

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...