Thursday, August 27, 2015

QI Course - Sayonara

Me with my QI mates.  Wefie from left sister Nabila (studying for her Masters at UM) sister Dr Fatimah (Plastic surgeon at HKL) sister Dr Azian (MO own clinic in Klang) sister Dr Siti Aznida (an anesthesiologist at Hospital UiTm Sg Buloh) yours truly (housewife) and sister Puan Samsidar (MB Selangor's wife)
I was fasting today and whilst my QI mates were having their lunch I got ready for solat zuhur.  Dr Siti Aznida left at noon because she has a plane to catch at 4pm.  She and her family will travel to Kota Bharu Kelantan.
When I returned to the hall after solat, I met Dr Fatimah aka Im and Nabila.  So we decided to sit closer to the stage where Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan will launch his first book.
When we noticed Ustadh Nouman were clowning around with a young participant we approach him for a photo shoot.  Alhamdulillah...Ustadh Nouman was sporting and we managed to take a few photographs.

When Ustadh Nouman invited the whole class to come onstage for a.photo shoot....we too join the rest of the class.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...