Friday, August 7, 2015

My 33rd Anniversary

Alhamdullillah.....our marriage is now in its thirty third year.  Besides our six wonderful children, we now have two son-in-laws and a cute grandson.

Hubby and I celebrated our anniversary at Everly Putrajaya.  We checked in when hubby returned from Tanjong Malim.  Thus I will be absent for QI class tomorrow.

We had dinner at hubby's favourite restaurant at Alamanda, Manhattan Fish Mart. Then we wanted to watch the MI movie at TGV Alamanda but then the seats available were in the front row....so we returned to Everly and lepak at its lounge and listened to the live band there.

I took a photo of their Raya deco at the lobby.  Very creative.  Love the blue bicycle.

To my dear hubby...
I love ....
Being your partner,
your soulmate, your wife,
Sharing the closeness
of our family life,
Laughing about
funny moments we've had,
Seeing how caring
you are....
Being a couple
and also best friends,
Together in solving the problems
life sends,
Supporting each other
in all that we do -
And knowing
I'm spending forever with you.
HAPPY  33RD ANNIVERSARY  SAYANG
MAY ALLAH BLESS OUR MARRIAGE TILL JANNAH. AMIINNN.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...