Friday, July 3, 2015

Ramadan - Day Sixteen


This morning Wahid and I drove to Pedas to deliver a few tins of paints which hubby bought for Rumah Liza outdoor bathroom.  But our contractor and his workers were not working today since it was a Friday, their off day.  So I took a few photos of work done so far.

Then when Rizal informed me that there was an order for a slaughtered goat after solat Jumaat, I decided to wait and seek permission from the buyer to let me have the goat's bile (hempedu).  Ustazah Hjh Kalsom requested for it when she came to our abode last week.

So after solat Jumaat, I met the buyer and he agreed to give the bile to Ustazah Hjh Kalsom.  Alhamdullillah.

We drove straight to Ustazah Hjh Kalsom's abode but she was not home.  She does not have a mobile so I left the bile hanging on her door handle since I could not reach her.

Then when I reached home I called her land line again and Alhamdullillah  she answered.  She confirmed that she had received the bile.  She said Alhamdullillah and thank hubby and me.  Alhamdullillah.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...