Thursday, July 2, 2015

Ramadan - Day Fifteen


For sahoor this morning luckily got left over rice from last night iftar which dear Sofiyah cooked.  So I cooked fried rice Liza style for our sahoor.

Managed to complete Juzuk Sixteen of the noble Quran after solat Fajr. Alhamdullillah.

Hubby was in Pedas at Rumah Liza and he sent me the latest photos of our outdoor bathroom.  He also informed me that he had to leave for Tanjong Malim again after Teraweeh tonight.  Poor hubby...I think he spent most of his time on the road....

We had our Teraweeh at Masjid Uniten.  After Teraweeh we fetch Sofiyah at her tuition centre.  Her tuition centre serves their students food during iftar. Then solat Maghrib, continue with tuition and then solat Eshaq and Teraweeh during Ramadan.  Alhamdullillah.

When we reached home and had our moreh, hubby then prepared to leave for Tanjong Malim.  I did not sleep until I received via whatsapp that hubby have reached Tanjong Malim safely.  Alhamdullillah.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...