Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Ramadan - Day Twenty Eight

Hubby and I had our sahoor at the hotel itself.  There were Nasi Lemak, Fried Kuetiaw, Roti Canai, White Rice, Asam Pedas, Mixed Vegetables etc.... plenty to choose from.  Alhamdullillah.

After sahoor I returned to our room whilst hubby went to Masjid Negeri for solat fajr.

We checked out half an hour before noon and went to Mak's abode to get the medicine prescription for Abah.  Since my brother Zulkifly were at Mak's abode too, he then followed hubby to KK Ampangan to collect Abah's medicine.

The KPJ home nursing staff were about to leave after bathing Mak.  I gave them duit Raya from hubby and me. 

We left Mak's abode and drove to Pedas.  Hubby and I then went to Tanah Perkuburan Pedas to visit hubby's parents' graves. We offered our doas that Allah forgives arwah Abah and Emak's past sins and gives them Jannah. Aamiinn.

Hubby then had a meeting with his staff re their leaves during Raya.  We now have five farmhands all from Lombok and our sole local female clerk. Alhamdullillah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...