Friday, May 15, 2015

Medan Ikan Bakar Port Dickson

I was watching television whilst updating my blog when hubby called.  He finally arrived at Lexis and was waiting for me at the hotel car park to take me to dinner.

I quickly wore my hijab and Thomas Chow Boots and walked briskly to the car park.  Hubby was in the car.  I was so happy to see him and when I opened the car door I said 'Assallammualaikum' and kissed his hand.  I miss hubby so much.

We then drove to the Medan Ikan Bakar Port Dickson which took us hardly five minutes. 

The complex is huge and clean too.  At the entrance we could see the fresh seafood laid out on the table for us to choose from.  We chose the first stall on our right.  There were two lovely ladies attending to us.

We chose Ikan Kerapu (masak tiga rasa), two pieces Ikan Kembong (grilled), and large prawns (masak sambal) and fried kailan with ikan bilis.

Service was fast and we had our dinner in a jiffy. All the dishes were delicious.  The seafood cooked were so fresh especially the large prawns.  Alhamdullilah.

We would definitely come again here for the fresh seafood In shaa Allah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...