Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Two Little Kittens

After doing my ironing, I went to the kitchen to cook lunch.  I wanted to wash my coffee mug and when I reached the sink and looked out the window.....I saw these two cute little kittens sleeping in the flower pot.

Their mum were nowhere to be seen.  Perhaps she was napping elsewhere.  I then tapped lightly on the glass window and the kitten on the right opened its eyes slowly and dozed off again.

I tapped the window once again....and the same kitten now lifted its head a little and looked at the window and then slowly dozed off again.

Naughtily I tapped the window one last time....and this time its eyes were wide open.  Then when nothing happened....it fell asleep once more.  I could not help giggling while looking at the kitten which was more alert than its sibling.  Its sibling was sound asleep during my tapping....so I guess its a male! Hahaha.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...