Monday, April 13, 2015

Mak's 75 Birthday

Last night I reminded abah re his appointment at KK Ampangan for his blood test.  He should begin fasting from midnight onwards until after his blood test.

Then this morning I reminded abah again when I called him over the phone before I left for Seremban.  Abah should be ready for me when I arrived to fetch him.

Abah was already waiting for me when I reached their abode.  I went in to wish mak happy birthday and hug and kissed her too.  Mak I love you very much.

Then I took abah to Kk Ampangan for his blood test.  When abah complained about his sinus problem, I took him to see the MO at KK Ampangan.

The doctor then instruct me to take abah to the Xray department.  Alhamdullilah abah's sinus problem was minor and not critical.  The doctor then prescribed the medicine for abah.

I then sent abah home and told abah that I would buy a birthday cake for mak and their favourite satay.  But alas, when I went to Hj Samuri satay at Taipan Senawang it was closed.  So I went to RK Satay also at Senawang but it was also closed.  So I bought KFC instead.

After bathing mak, we cut her birthday cake.  Mak enjoyed eating the KFC which I bought. 

I returned home to Kajang after solat zuhur. I felt so sorry for mak and abah because I had to rush home to fetch Sofiyah at school. 

Mak and abah....I love you both very much. Both of you are in my doas everyday.  May Allah Bless both of you always.  Aamiinn.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...