Friday, April 10, 2015

Durian flowers and Sulawesi Gifts

I was at my brother-in-law's house in Ulu Langat this morning because I was delivering twenty three bags of organic fertiliser which he ordered from our farm. Whilst hubby was unloading the fertiliser, I went to brother Burn's durian orchard to look for the fresh durian flowers which were scattered on the ground.  Akak helped me looked foe the flowers.

The flowers when still freshed were yellow in colour.  It was so preety when I spread it on the ground and took pictures. 

Then when hubby and I wanted to leave, akak and bro Burn gave us gifts which they bought during their trip to Sulawesi Indonesia.  It was a crafted handbag for me and sarong for hubby.  We love it.  Thank you bro Burn and Akak.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...