Friday, April 10, 2015

Dinner Ikan Bakar @Kuala Selangor

Hubby and I were on our way home to Kajang and since I was very hungry, hubby took me to Restoran D'Coral Ikan Bakar dan Thai Seafood, after our solat Maghrib at the Masjid Kuala Selangor.

The restaurant could be seen, on our left side, as soon as we reached the end of the Kuala Selangor bridge from the masjid.

The restaurant is very spacious and we could also dine outdoors on the patio overlooking the river.  But it was drizzling....so we had to dine within the restaurant.

The dishes we ordered were very delicious especially the steamed and fried siakap together.  The fish was fresh indeed otherwise dear hubby would not eat it.  The buttered prawns were delicious too. But the sotong....aiyaaa....not so nice lah. Perhaps if the sotong were cooked in another style the taste would be different I guess.

At this complex there is a tour agent if visitors would like to watch fireflies at Kuala Selangor.  I saw printed on the notice board the scheduled times..7pm and 10pm.  There were plenty of life jackets in its office so the trip is definitely safe. 

So, while hubby was paying the bill, I took these pictures at the complex.

I will definitely return for more delicious ikan bakar and seafood here, In shaa Allah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...