Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Chinese Tea...can refill lah...

Whenever hubby and I have our dinner at a restaurant serving middle eastern food aka restoren arab...when we ordered our drinks, we would have Arabic tea.

So, when we had our dinner at Restoren D Coral Ikan Bakar, we ordered Chinese Tea since it was stated in their menu.

The tea was served in a teapot with two cute little teacups.  It was piping hot when it reached our table.  When I poured the tea into the tiny teacups, bits of tea leaves were seen at the bottom of the teacups.

We sipped the tea slowly while waiting for our food.  It was refreshing and aromatic when we drank it.  Besides the tea leaves there were also cloves and crysanthemun flowers.

I honestly did not know that we could refill the pot of tea until the tea colour becomes lighter.  My fb friend told me to ask for a refill the next time I eat at this restaurant. Ok will do In shaa Allah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...