Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Brisk walking at IOI mall Putrajaya

After having breakfast with hubby I did my house chores as usual.  Then since there were leftovers from last night I did not cook lunch.

Then I decided to drive to IOI mall to EXCERCISE....heheehe.... To brisk walk whilst window shoppe.....wooohoooooo...

I parked my car at LG A1 (Blue colour). Must remember location so took photo. Then climbed stairs to level G and began my walk.  There were the lunch time crowd otherwise not as crowded like during weekends.  Cannot stand crowded places....nauseatic me.

So...brisk walk from level G one big round up and up to level 1 and level 2.  Then...take five at Kampung Kravers and ate two pieces curry puffs with hot lemon tea whilst watching ice skaters on the huge ice rink.

Then on the way to the parking lot saw this lovely boots at Thomas Chan...yeyyy yeyyy....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...