Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Register Umrah with THTS

After sending Sofiyah to school, hubby drove me to Pantai Hospital for my appointment with Datuk Dr Mahmood Merican.

This time I was early.....hehhehe.... I was his first patient that morning.  Again, the same advice was given to me....no running, watch my diet and maintain my weight i.e DO NOT GET FAT!! AYE AYE DOCTOR!!!!  (Pssst....I weigh 57 kg ONLY)

Since hubby and I have not had our breakfast....we decided to have brunch instead since it was almost 11am.  So hubby  took me to this Kudu nasi kandar restaurant at Jln TAR.  To me....I have tasted  tastier nasi kandar than here.

After brunch we drove to Tabung Haji building at Jln Tun Razak.  Hubby drop me at the entrance whilst he parked our car.  I went straight to THTS office beside the Bank Islam.

Hubby paid the deposit for our Umrah trip in May, In shaa Allah.  Sofiyah will come along too, In shaa Allah. 

(Pantai Hospital new wing almost completed)

(Hope the injection in 2013 is still valid)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...