Sunday, March 1, 2015

Kids on a swing

Eversince my son Badruzzaman repaired and painted  the swing in my garden, my neighbour's grandchildren has been enjoying themselves playing on the swing.

Hubby bought the swing when we moved to Kajang in 1988.  All my children enjoyed playing the swing with their friends when they were just toddlers. 

Kak long was six years old then. Then by the time Khairulzaman was born we moved to the present house and of course the swing was placed under the rambutan tree.

By the time Wahiduzzaman and Sofiyah came along....the swing's wooden seat began to rot. 

So now that we have a grandson and In shaa Allah more grandchildren coming soon....thank you uncle Badruzzaman for repairing the swing.  I am sure your nephews and nieces will adore you too....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...