Friday, March 20, 2015

Date with Laling

My laling truly missed me when I was in Seremban at my parent's abode for three days.....hehehe.....

Then when I returned home Wednesday evening laling was unwell.  He too had just returned from Tanjong Malim. 

We had dinner which I cooked and after solat eshaq hubby slept since he already took his medicine.

Early Thursday morning he again left for Tanjung Malim....huhuhu...

Then, Friday afternoon just before Friday prayers, laling called....he wanted to date me.....hahahaa..... He must have missed me much....awwww....

So our son Khairulzaman and our daughter Sofiyah drove me to Everly Putrajaya after asar.

Our room was on the eleventh floor and we had a nice view of the Putrajaya lake beside Everly.  While waiting for laling I took a few pictures using the Samsung tablet.  Wifi is foc here in Everly.

Laling finally arrived during maghrib.  I was waiting for him to call me so that I could come down to the lobby to fetch him, but the doorbell rang and when I looked into the peep hole....there was laling grinning..... He told me the receptionist gave him the security card to get him on the eleventh floor but not to open the room door....hahahaha.....

We then had dinner at a Thai restaurant at Alamanda Mall.  The tom yam soup was delicious....so was their sweet sour garoupa...fresh and crunchy... Actually I was very hungry lah.....

Anyway we wanted to watch a movie at GSC.  But none of the movies we like....heheehe.... scary movie, scifi movie, malay movie, cartoon movie..... perhaps next date lah....

So we returned to our room and watched Casper on TV instead.....hahaha....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...