Thursday, February 19, 2015

The passing of an Ulama' - Tuan Guru Nik Aziz (TGNA)

Seven nights ago I was busy preparing the bunga telur for Kak ngah's nikah ceremony, when my son Khairulzaman came running into our living room and announced that our beloved TGNA has passed away.

When I enquired where he got the news from, he said via Facebook and also tweeter.  I responded by saying not to listen to rumours.  That was what happened the previous week. Rumours about TGNA passing away.

But then my niece Azuana too confirmed that our beloved TGNA has indeed passed away that night, February 12 2015.

Allahyarham Tuan Guru Nik Aziz's funeral was the following day Friday 13.      The day my daughter got married.

In fact before the Imam proceeded with the nikah ceremony he mentioned TGNA who passed away the previous night.  We all recited Al Fatihah for our beloved TGNA and May Allah SWT bless his soul and grant him jannah. Aamiinn.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...