Sunday, February 22, 2015

Everly and Alamanda

Hubby sent me to class at Masjid Kajang Wednesday morning and this time I remembered to bring the door gifts for Imam Fazry and my classmates who missed kak ngah's wedding reception.

After class I waited for hubby to fetch me home.  Then hubby left for work. 

I was reading the noble Quran after solat zuhur when hubby called.  He wanted to date me....hehehe.....

So I booked Everly Putrajaya and checked in that evening.  When hubby arrived we had dinner at Manhattan Fishmart Alamanda after solat eshaq.

We then watched a Jackie Chan movie 'Dragon Blade' at GSC Alamanda.  It was an interesting movie. Got humour also.  The movie ended after midnight.

So today when we checked out, we head to Alamanda for lunch.  We bumped into Mizi with kak long and their children at TGI Friday.

We had our lunch at Rasa foodcourt.  Then we went to the optical shop to collect hubby's new spectacle Oakley.  Hubby looks more handsome with his new specs.  Hubby if you read this....my compliment is very sincere.....EHem!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...