Friday, January 2, 2015

Wedding Invitation Cards

The wedding invitation cards are ready....so hubby and I decided to distribute to my closest relatives i.e. my maternal uncle and aunties.
My mum's eldest brother whom I call Pak Long lives in Kepong. So we drove there after solat asar.  When we reached Pak Long's abode...there was Pak Long and Mak Long relaxing on their front porch. Pak Long looked so fragile....according to him he has lost weight, almost six kilos.  But Pak Long was his jovial self.  He was so funny when he related his younger days. I came to know now that he got married three times!! Oh my Pak Long I love you so much.
We left Pak Long's abode after giving him Kak ngah's wedding card for him and all his children. I gave Pak Long and Mak Long my big hugs and kisses.
We then drove to Mak Jang's abode in Klana Jaya.  Since we were hungry we had our dinner at Ratu's, a minangkabau restaurant.  I love their deng deng and tunjang dishes. Alhamdullilah.
After dinner hubby had his solat eshaq at the surau near Mak Jang's house.  I waited for him at Mak Jang's house where I met Abang, Mak Jang's son on his way out to fetch his wife at her workplace.  Abang was with his only daughter Fatin.
When hubby returned from the surau we then gave the invitation cards to Mak Jang.  Mak Jang promised to give the other cards to her three children too. Then off we went to our final destination after we bade farewell to Mak Jang.
Our last stop was Mak Teh's abode in Bandar Tun Razak Cheras.  Mak teh is my mom's only sister.  Mak teh lives with her youngest son and daughter in law.  She was unwell when we visited her to give the cards.  Luckily she has good neighbours who would look out for her when her son and daughter in law were at work. Alhamdullilah.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...