Saturday, January 17, 2015

Tree cutting day...

This morning I cooked fried rice for breakfast.  Then I went to Masjid Kajang for the Hajj course.  There I met a new friend.  Her name is Rafidah Aziz. Not THAT Rafidah Aziz....hehehe.... this Rafidah Aziz works at Bursa Malaysia.

Then when I returned home....hubby, my three sons, together with my brother Zulkifly and our farmhands Rizal and Baha were chopping down the infested jackfruit tree.  Now left only the stub. 

Rizal was trimming our rambutan tree using the chainsaw.  Hubby with Khairul and Wahid collected the rubbish and load it onto the hilux.  Wahid then drove it to dispose the rubbish.

Badruzzaman supervised the tree cutting.  My brother Zulkifly then drove our lorry to dispose the huge trunks and branches. 

Now there are no more shade under the ranbutan tree....In shaa Allah it will grow back in due time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...