Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Ouch!!! It hurts again.....

This morning hubby left for work very early. So...after seeing him off...I got ready to attend my Quranic Class at the Masjid. Ustaz Fazry was early too. He whatsapp a picture of the classroom devoid of us students...hahahah... He arrived at 7.45am whereas class begins at 8am.

I arrived only at 8.05am.  Three of my classmates have already recited the Noble Quran. There were fourteen of us.  Alhamdulillah class ended at 9.15am.  I then gave Ustaz Fazry my Kngah's borang nikah. 

When I reached home I did the laundry, again, whilst waiting for Sofiyah to get ready for our grocery shopping at Giant.  We then had our brunch at Restoren Ayu. 

After we did our grocery shopping at Giant....we rushed home to collect our dried laundry since the sky became cloudy and looks like it was going to rain.

Rain it did as soon as we left Kajang on our way to Putrajaya Hospital to visit my sister-in-law....kak Ani.  She was hospitalised because she accidentally stepped on a toothpick.

I used WAZE app to get me to the hospital and back to Kajang.  What a wonderful app.... Alhamdullilah.

When I reached the hospital...I parked by the roadside. Then I noticed Putrajaya Central was just across the hospital.  Putrajaya Central was the KLIA express station.  Thus if I need to travel to KLIA I could board the KLIA Express here. Very convenient.

Kak Ani's left foot was swollen.  But Alhamdullilah she said she could now walk slowly with little pain.  She has been staying at the hospital since last Wednesday.

Then kak Ani enquired about my little toe where I had the plare and screws removed surgically.  I told her my toe was swollen since Sunday.  So she adviced me to see my surgeon.

When I called KPJ Kajang and was told that Dr Surendra was available....I was relieved.  So I went with Sofiyah. It was drizzling so I left my car with the valet. Cost me RM13.

Dr Surendra took a look at my toe and he told me not to worry because it was not an infection.  When he asked me what shoes was I wearing...I told him that I did use my high heels when I attended a wedding reception last Saturday.

So....that was the reason for the swelling....my toe was 'pressured'.  Doc adviced me to rest my foot so that my toe could heal faster.  In shaa Allah.

After receiving my medicine from the pharmacy, we left the hospital.  It was still raining. Since we were both hungry we had mee jawa at our favourite stall near our home. We also ta pau satay for my mom and dad.  My parents love to eat satay. 

It was drizzling when we finally continued our way to Seremban.  Since we have not solat asar, we did our solat at the Setul Toll Plaza.  

We finally reached my parent's abode at 6.30pm. Alhamdullilah.  Sofiyah helped to prepare the satay and we ate it with mom and dad. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...