Wednesday, January 7, 2015

No running...so...walk walk....

This morning after our solat fajr....Sofiyah and I went to Kompleks Belia Paroi.  My toe was still swollen but there was no more pain. Alhamdulillah.

At the sports complex we did warm up together and then as Sofiyah ran her first lap...I walked. I was still following doc's advice to quit running. Soooo sad....

Sofiyah ran three laps and gave up....hehehe.... Then we drove to the Education Dept (Islamic Studies) at the Lake Gardens where most of the Government Departments are located.

Sofiyah then submitted her application to enter a religious boarding school in Negeri Sembilan for her form four.

We were so hungry by then. When we drove past A & W at the Lake Gardens I asked Sofiyah whether she would like to have breakfast there, she said she preferred mee hoon soup.  I then told her we could have it at the Hospital Tuanku Jaafar's cafeteria.

At the hospital I had to park my car at the open car park and waited for the shuttle bus to the hospital. But when the bus came....it was a mini van...so by the time we reached the front queue...it was already full. So Sofiyah and I walked up the hill towards the hospital.

It took us five minutes to reach the top and went straight to the cafeteria.  Sofiyah had her mee hoon soup whilst I had lontong.

After our breakfast we went to the pharmacy to collect mom's medicine.  We did not have to wait long because my mom is a senior citizen. Although I represented my mom....I was given the special number and waited for my turn. When we had to return to the car park we managed to board the shuttle bus which was already waiting at the bus stop.

I then cooked lunch because I wanted the KPJ nurses to have their lunch with me and my parents.  The nurses did home nursing for my mom eversince she had stroke from last year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...