Saturday, January 10, 2015

Kursus Haji Pertama

This morning at nine o'clock I was already at Masjid Kajang attending a Hajj course for pilgrims in 2015 (1436).  Hubby could not come this time because he had a meeting at our office in Pedas.

I met Cegu Nyonya and Cegu Siti Sarah during tea break at the masjid.  They too received the letter from Tabung Haji inviting them to attend this course. Alhamdullilah.

The course was adjourned at 11.30am. I then return home and fetch Sofiyah to accompany me to SOGO again because I needed to go to its customer service department to reimburse the difference in the amount SOGO wrongly charged me when buying kak ngah's bed sheet yesterday.  Alhamdullilah the sales supervisor admitted the error and reimburse me the difference in the amount paid earlier.

Kak long and family returned just before maghrib and I was so happy to meet my grandson again...even though they all visited me every weekend.

The whole family had supper at Ayza, excluding Wahid because he was in Ipoh.  Wahid is having his final exam the whole of next week, In shaa Allah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...