Sunday, January 18, 2015

Klebang beach, Melaka

After breakfast at the hotel we packed our bags and checked out.  The children and I went to the car park whilst hubby went down to the lobby to return our room keys.

I noticed Wahid and Sofiyah searching for something in the car.  When I enquired...Sofiyah said Wahid lost his wallet.  Hubby was annoyed when I told him.  So hubby told me to get the room key again and Wahid and I returned to his room to search for the wallet.

Being a mom I knew where to start looking....and I was right....his wallet was beneath the sofa cushion.  I found the wallet when I lifted the cushion. Mom's instinct....

Wahid was so happy he gave me a big hug and kissed me.  I told him, in future, if he has any problem consult me first.  In shaa Allah I will always be there for him.  

We then took the coastal road to return to Pedas.  We stopped at Pantai Klebang where Wahid showed us the buses turned food stalls along the beach.  Even the public toilet is a bus.  A red coloured bus.

Hubby and I had cendol whilst the children had coconut shake.  We felt good enjoying our drinks....what with the breeze whilstling among the pine trees. Alhamdullilah.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...