Friday, January 30, 2015

Afat's Wedding (300115)

Sofiyah and I waited for my brother-in-law, Tuan Haji Abu Bakar Budin at our abode after solat asar.  Bro Burn (that's what I fondly address him) arrived at six with his wife.

We all got into his car and drove to Rooftop Hotel at Bukit Jelutong.  I was his guide since bro burn was unsure how to get there. He said he was in unfamiliar territory. Hehee......

I, on the other hand, was very familiar with the route having followed hubby to Tanjong Malim now and then.

We finally reached the venue at 7.10pm.  Bro Burn and wife checked into their room whilst Sofiyah and I went to the hotel surau for our maghrib and eshaq prayers. 

Just after maghrib hubby called and wanted us to join him for makaning at the Penang Street restaurant at the nearby mall.  Sofiyah joined him whilst I waited for eshaq.

After eshaq on my way to the hotel I met hubby and Sofiyah.  Hubby went to the surau for eshaq whilst Sofiyah and I went to the venue on the second floor where the nikah ceremony will be held.

The nikah began at approx. 9.30pm.  If last week was Mohd Hisham's(Afat's eldest brother) wedding...tonight was Afat's turn. Afat's full name......Mohamad Yaseer Arafat bin Mohamad Shahril.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...