Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Run Liza run....

The next morning after solat fajr and reading the Noble Quran....I put on my running shoes.  After warming up near the hotel swimming pool...I began my run.

I began running at 7.45am from the hotel....along Batu Burok beach....passed the Aquatic Stadium....A & W diner....along the beach again....towards the public park and ran two laps on the jogging path there and followed the same route back to the hotel.

When I reached the hotel I continued running along the hotel's winding garden path for ten rounds.  After an hour of continuous running I managed to cover 7km. Slow.....but steady.....Alhamdullilah.

Whilst running laps at the hotel's garden....I hd to pass the swimming pool....and since my two daughters and Wahid were in the pool and watching me run too....I blew them kisses every time I passed them....hehee...

After cooling down......I got cheeky and asked Wahid to take a photo of me 'lifting' the young coconuts.....hahahaa..

Then.....my children and I went to the beach.  Ayeshah and Sofiyah played in the water...I warned them not to go too far since the waves were huge and strong....

Hubby then called me on the phone to join him for breakfast.  So Wahid and I joined hubby at the hotel's restaurant whilst Ayeshah and Sofiyah had their bath.  Khairul?? Where was he all this time?? ZzzZzzZZzZzZzzzzzz.......


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...