Friday, July 25, 2014

Ramadan Day 27

Wahid came home while I was sleeping.....at 8am today.  He drove from Ipoh after his pre dawn meal.  Alhamdullilah he arrived home safely.

I again missed physiotherapy today.... My knee still hurts..but not all the time.  If I sat too long and then when I stood...I felt a sharp pain on my knee.  I did try running a few steps....no pain at all.. So its very perplexing... Stationery pain...moving no pain.... O Allah, please cure me of this ailment. Aamiinn.

I did ironing today and finished the laundry.  Then after solat Jumaat, my son-in-law came to collect a package delivered for him, and also the Raya Cookies for kak long and his mom.  Kak long will be spending Raya with her in-laws this year.  I will miss kak long and my grandson too.

Then hubby came home.  So we bade goodbye to Ahmad and wished him Selamat Hari Raya Maaf zahir Batin. 
Hubby and I then drove to Rembau to the jewellery store.  I had my bangles repaired.  

Since I did not cook for iftar today, hubby went to the bazar Ramadan in Rembau town and bought a few dishes, Alhamdullilah.

On our way home we stopped by at Rumah Liza because hubby wanted to give duit raya to his workers. 

Hubby stopped at Petronas to buy drinks, instead he was given free drinks and two packets of fried mee goring. We broke fast along Lekas highway just after the Setul toll.

 We then gave a packet of the mee goring to a couple at the toll gazebo. 

For Teraweeh we went to Masjid Uniten.  Ayeshah and Sofiyah followed us too.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...