Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ramadan day 15

This morning when I was preparing the pre dawn meal...Khairul was watching the World cup match third and fourth placing between Holland and Brazil.  Holland won 3 goals to Nil.  Poor Brazil. I think they did poorly because Neymar was not playing.... Anyway they have four years to train till the next WC in 2018.  In shaa Allah...if I am still breathing I will be sixty years old.

When I woke up at 10am...I bid Hubby goodbye because he had to go to Tanjung Malim.  Then I did the ironing...hubby's shirts and trousers.  I was frustrated because I could not turn on the tv when Badruzzaman rearrange the furniture yesterday.

Then  when Wahid woke up.....he helped me fixed the connections to the tv and also rearrange the furniture again. I could then watch tv and iron at the same time, Alhamdullilah.

Today for iftar, besides the leftover kurma chicken and fried tenggiri...I cooked mee rebus.  I followed Betty Yew's mee rebus recipe in her book Asian Delights All-Time Favorite Recipes.

For Teraweeh we went to Masjid Ikram.  Since Wahid was around he drove us there.  

Yesterday when I was at Rumah Liza I took a few pictures of our new gazebo. Hope it will be ready by Eid Mubarak.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...