Sunday, June 29, 2014

My 56th Birthday


(I shared by birthday cake with Wahiduzzaman this year)

 (me with hubby....so funny)

(hubby more relax now....hehehe...)

 (Darling hubby with Sofiyah)

(Khairulzman between hubby and I)

 (Ayeshah with my birthday present)

(Thank you dear....)

(My birthday presents....)


This year I celebrated my 56th birthday on the last day of Shaaban.   After maghrib prayers, while getting ready to go to the mosque for Teraweeh prayers, my children brought out the birthday cake from Secret Recipe.  All my children were here except for kak long and her family.  They were in Kedah, at my son-in-law's parents' abode.  They were there to celebrate first day of Ramadan.  It was also the first time, that Ahmad celebrated Ramadan with his family after his marriage to kak long.  Kak long was sad that she was unable to be with me on my birthday, but I assured her it was okay.  Now that she is married, her husband and family comes first.  

Kak Long was not around, yet, I received a birthday present from her and Ahmad.  She gave me a beautiful Evita Peroni stretchy. Hubby gave me a Samsung S4 Grande, which he presented on the eve of my birthday. So, yesterday afternoon, Wahid and Sofiyah accompanied me to The Mines to transfer all data from my Nokia N8 to the new Samsung Grande.

Badruzzaman gave me a huge apron.....he said for me to use when I cook rendang for the coming Eid.  Hehee....thoughtful of him.  As for Kak Ngah, she gave me a Fossil clutch to store an ipad or tablet.  Since I do not have one, I will use the clutch to store my Quran when I go for Tadarrus during Ramadan.  The Quran fit perfectly into the clutch.  The rest of my children, Khairul, Wahid and Sofiyah gave me bear hugs and kisses.....lots of it....hahahaa.....

To my hubby and all my children, son-in-law and grandson...thank you very much for the presents and the cake too......I love you all very much eternally.....




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...