Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Physio at home

Today was my fifth visit to Colombia Asia Hospital for my physiotherapy sessions. Come tomorrow, it will be day forteen after my knee surgery.

I still need to use both crutches to move around. Hopefully, I will be able to use only one crutch by next week.

For the exercises, I need to do 30 counts, each count five seconds apart. There are six moves altogether. After the exercises, an ice pack on my knee for ten minutes.  Followed by an ultrasound therapy if at the hospital.

I use my prayer beads to do the counting. Each time I hold for five seconds I would recite "Laillahaillaullah" (There is no God but Allah). Since there are thirty three beads, just nice for me. Doing zikr whilst exercising, Alhamdullilah.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...