Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Deuter Putrjaya Trail Run 2014 (Pictures)

After the knee surgery, I could not run the Deuter Putrajaya Trail Run 2014 on Sunday May 11.  I was still in hospital.   Dr Azfar Rizal Ahmad assured me that I could run the Standard Chartered International Marathon come October, provided I have healed completely, In shaa Allah. I have already registered for the 10km Cruise run.  Yet, according to my physiotherapist, better to rest more to avoid further injury.  Well, I will have to listen to both my doctor and my physiotherapist.

I saw pictures of the run in the DPTR 2014 Facebook page.  Wow....what a run....it would have been very thrilling for me, in fact an adventure even.  If I ran and also finish the run....I could then said ''I HAVE FINISHED''.

Here are some of the pictures I upload, courtesy DPTR 2014 FB page.




















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...