Saturday, May 31, 2014

23 days after knee operation

Yesterday morning was my ninth physiotherapy sessions.  I now need to use a single crutch on my right hand when I walked. Thus, I need to train walking with only a crutch.

Anyway, today, besides the usual exercise routine, the ultrasound etc. I had to cycle using the stationery bicyle for the third time.  But this time, the speed tension was increased to no.2.

I hqd to cycle for 10 mins.  Boy, I could only managed to cycle 2.1km.  It was tough because of the tension.  I was sweating after completing the cycling.

When I asked the therapist whether I could cycle using an ordinary bicycle, she was against it.  Better not, she said, because ordinary cycling could injure my knee and prolong recovery.

My next physio session is on Monday. Thus, I need to do physio by myself, at home, over the weekend, In shaa Allah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...