Friday, October 25, 2013

Geese @ Sepang



When I was living with my parents in Jalan Jelebu, Ampangan, Seremban, i.e. before I got married, my dad reared chickens and ducks at the chicken coop which he made all by himself.  My dad is a Jack of all Trades.... Anyway, besides chickens and ducks, my dad also had these two pairs of geese.

These geese never liked me......every time I returned from work in the evening, these geese would start to quack quack and quack ever so loud....announcing my return... Not only that, they would come after me, their long necks parallel to the ground and with their beaks opening and shuting and making all that quacking sound...they would chase me... Imagine me running with my stilettos (3 inches...mind you..) and calling for my mum and dad....."Mak....abah....tolong....Ang ang kejar Liza....'' (Mum, dad, help me...Ang ang (the geese) are chasing me).

Well, I didn't blame the geese for chasing me almost everyday when I returned from work....they thought I was a stranger....since they only saw me in the evening. When I left for work at dawn everyday, they were still in the chicken coop, so they did not see me the whole day... That was why they thought I was a stranger....

Anyway, when I accompanied my hubby to meet his client at a farm in Sepang, I was waiting in the car when I saw these white coloured geese and took a video.  Well, even these geese were after me.....strange, but true.....




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...