Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Marhaban Ramadhan

Alhamdullilah, tomorrow is the first day of Ramadhan. Tomorrow is also my son-in-law's 33rd birthday.

Hubby and our children, excluding kak long n Wahiduzzaman, went to Uniten mosque for terawih prayers.  As for me, I did my terawih at home.  Tonight I began reading the Holy Quran from Juzud 1 which i finished reading after solat eshaq n terawih, Alhamdullilah.

Then I phoned kak long, who lives in Damansara, and Wahiduzzaman who lives in Ipoh, to recite the verse for fasting the whole of Ramadhan. My other children recited the verse with me at home, Alhamdullilah.

I also need to set the alarm for 'sahur' (meal before dawn) tomorrow.  Usually I will wake up at 3.30am to do qiamullail. Then, by 4.30am, I will prepare the pre dawn meal, In shaa Allah.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...