Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Combi, Fossil and Laksa Utara




Yesterday, my neighbours came to visit my little grandson, Muhammad. I was taking him in my arms downstairs when i noticed my neighbours were already at my front gate.  Then, putting him in the cot, i invited my neighbours in. They were Hjh Rafisah, Hjh Nomi, Hjh Norazmi and Hjh Wahida. Except for Hjh Norazmi, the others are all nenek like .me.......

Then hubby returned from work, and after my neighbours left, i followed hubby to Mid valley megamall.  Hubby wanted to  buy a pram for our grandson.  We bought him a COMBI Miracle Turn pram. Made in Japan. :-)

We had dinner at Rasa Utara.  I ate their famous Laksa Utara whilst hubby had rendang daging with pucuk paku.

After buying the pram and dinner, we had to walk to the Gardens since we parked our car there (jockey service).  Hubby wanted to go to Robinson, and since i had the trolley (the pram within), i told hubby to proceed and i would wait at Fossil boutique.

Well, while browsing through the latest collection of Fossil bags, its leather sling bag caught my attention......and i, being bag crazy.....wished i could purchase it.  Then, when hubby joined me at Fossil, i was caught by surprise when he wanted to purchase the bag for me....Alhamdullillah.



Then, when we reached home, my son in law told me that our grandson's umbilical cord had finally drop off, Alhamdullilah.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...