Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Baby mattress with mosquito netting

I went to the Immigration department at Jalan Reko this morning to renew my international passport which had expired last month. Since my passport will only be ready in an hour, i decided to hang around at the terminal where the immigration office was located.

Outside the office, which was on the third floor, there was a kiosk selling miscellaneous items, ranging from baby stuff, electrical gadgets, stationery, bags etc etc etc...

It was here that i found this portable baby mattress with mosquito netting.  The one on display was pink, so i bought a blue one instead for my grandson. Thus, my daughter could then bring it everywhere and anywhere...

But of course, baby could use it from now until he starts to turn and move on his tummy....then, the portable mattress with mosquito netting will be use again for his coming sibling....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...