Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sofiyah's 14th Birthday


(at Manhattan Fish mart restaurant in Ampang Park, kuala Lumpur)

(so.......lovey dovey.....me and hubby....)

(Sofiyah's Birthday cake....)

(Birthday girl blowing her candles...with Kak Long, me, Khairulzaman and Ahmad)

(me and Sofiyah....)

(Hubby took this picture)

(Then Ahmad's turn to take this picture....)


We had dinner at Manhattan Fish mart in Ampang Park, Kuala Lumpur on Sofiyah's 14th Birthday which was on 2nd March 2013..  Hubby fetched me at parent's house in Seremban, since I was taking care of my mother who was suffering from stroke.  Luckily my younger brother Zuhaidi and his son, Akmal, were around to take care of mum during the weekend.

The birthday cake were officially 'eaten' when kak long and her husband, also Khairulzaman came home Sunday evening.  Ayeshah was away with her friends, whilst Badruzzaman and Wahiduzzaman were still at their universities.

Sofiyah's birthday present?? She received an ang-pow from her dad.  Sofiyah, we love you very much.  




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...