Saturday, March 9, 2013

Kak Long's final trimester




Above pictures were taken at KPJ Seremban on Sunday 24th February.  Khairulzaman was admitted for 3 days at the hospital.  So, when we visited him at the hospital, we took the above pictures while waiting for Ahmad and my hubby at the hospital lobby.

Kak Long is due anytime now.  According to her doctor her expected date is on the 17th March, In shaa Allah.  Well, she was wearing all my maternity clothes during her pregnancy.  

I was wearing slippers, that was why I hid my feet from the camera.  I fell in the kitchen, and my right foot was swollen, so I could not wear shoes.  Thought it was just a sprain.....then two days later, after seeing a doctor and x rayed....my little toe was broken.....




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...