Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunset @D'Muara Marine Park










The above pictures were taken from Chalet No.4 (sea view) at D'Muara Marine Park, Sungei Besar, Selangor.  I have been to this resort numerous times over the years with my family.  I love staying at their chalet by the sea. But on my last visit, I managed to take pictures of the sun setting in the horizon.  It was beautiful.  


(the chalet (village view) at D'Muara)

I prefer to stay at either Chalet No.1 or 2, both are sea view and free wifi easily available.  Also Chalet No.3 (village view) can receive free wifi.  As for the remaining chalet, wifi is unreachable, so I have to sit at the visitors' lounge to surf the internet.  At the sea view chalet, can do fishing during high tide, but have to bring own fishing rod! 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...