Monday, December 24, 2012

Buah Nona aka Apple Custard (Ripe?)

 (the red one is the ripe buah nona)


(okay, let's cut the ripe buah nona)

 (here it is......wonder what it taste like)

 (before slicing.....(hubby did it for me...)

(voila! Here it is......(after slicing..)


I was at Rumah Liza last weekend, and when I noticed one of the buah nona had turned pinkish red.....hubby told me "Now is the time......" hehehe......

He helped me slice the buah nona, and when I ate its flesh....it taste like.......errrr......tasteless to me.....So, hubby said, the fruit was over ripe.....Well, there are many more hanging on its branches, so, I hope, I could really eat the buah nona....correctly!!

I am wondering whether the young buah nona can be fried like the buah sukun.....Hmmmmm...




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...