Friday, November 30, 2012

MAHA International 2012

 (Norehan entered first....)

(then, my turn.....hehehe.....)


Yesterday, Sofiyah and I went to MAHA 2012 at Mardi Serdang with Norehan and five of her six children.  We had breakfast at Sungei Ramal Dalam.  The warong is at the junction to Sri Abim.  The lontong was delicious.  After breakfast, we fetched Abbey, Sofiyah's buddy at her grandparent's house.  

I then lead the way to the MAHA venue at Mardi Serdang. Just after Putrajaya Marriot Hotel, we turned left and, although it was 10 am, there was a long queue to enter the MAHA venue.  So, I made a u-turn and drove back into the highway.  Norehan followed from behind.

When the childrens' playground came into view, I gave the signal for Norehan to park our cars by the roadside.  Threre were only three cars parked along the road including ours.  Initially, I thought we have to climb over the locked green gate, then I saw the gaping hole on the green fencing.  Voila!! We need not climb the green gate afterall......

So, all of us squeezed ourselves through the gap and walked to the nearest tram-stop for the ride to the Exhibition Hall.  We spent about two hours at MAHA 2012 Exhibition Hall B.  Then on our way back to the hole in the fence, the children wanted to ride the spinning swing at the childrens' playground.  Norehan and I too joined them.  



Both of us felt giddy after the ride....hehehe.....(age factor).  Anyway, as for Norehan's only son, Ahmad Ubaidullah, he wanted to play on the slide in the.....(don't know what to call it).  When he reached the bottom, he got all wet because of the puddle of water. Yet, he continued playing the slide.  Boys will be boys.....



When we reached the site where we parked our cars, the whole stretch were filled with parked cars.  From MAHA, we drove to Alamanda at Putrajaya.  Norehan, her children, Sofiyah and Abbey watched the movie Twilight at the cinema whilst I went to MPH to read some cookery books available there.  I have a wide collection of cookery books....my favourite is Amy Beh's cook book.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...